Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Market Table, NYC

So Gene told me to check out this new NYC restaurant while I was there. It's called Market Table owned by Executive Chef, Mikey Price. It's located in the Village on Carmine St. If Gene had come with me, he would be able to describe the foods and his dining experience much better than I could. So I took pictures and you can just see how yummy the food is.
Menu:

The Daily Specials on the chalk wall:

Gnocchi with short rib:Grilled diver scallop on top of watermelon:
Yellowfin Tuna with avocado, cilantro cucumber:
Desserts were just as yummy. I was with 2 friends so we were able to try 3 different desserts.

Chocolate Pudding:
I forgot what this was but it was a fruit based dessert.

Polka Dot Cheesecake: YUM!
The check was delivered in the little book. How cute!

No comments: