Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekend Special

Hello everyone! I am excited to announce my first special that I'm running through my blog. This special will run all weekend, so be sure to take advantage of this. Starting today until Sunday, 10PM EST, I am offering a buy one get one 1/2 off sale from my shop. Just mention my blog in the message to seller, and I will refund the discount back to your account. The discount will be applied to the item of lesser or equal value. The holidays are creeping up on us, so you may want to start shopping early!

Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So tempting!

I love those earrings by the way, so elegant.

PAC said...

Good Luck with your special! Have a great wknd!!

alexlady said...

that's great, i may take a page out of your book!

love your designs.