Friday, October 17, 2008

Weekend Special

G and I are off to Asheville, NC for the weekend, and I'm really excited about it. I've heard great things about it, and G has a whole food itinerary planned out. So, while I'm away, I have a store special for you all. 15% off all earrings in my shop! Just mention my blog when you check out, and I'll either adjust or refund your account when I get back. This offer is valid until this Sunday, 12pm EST.

So take advantage, have a great weekend, and happy shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Biltmore Estate is awesome and there is lots to enjoy there.

Did I see sale? Might just have to buy something now :)

Check out the post on my blog today :)

AsianCajuns said...

Oh yeah, Biltmore is amazing and totally worth the high admission price. I can't wait to hear more about your trip. Have fun!