Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random thoughts

I never have to drive very far, so a tank of gas can last me up to 3 weeks. So today, I finally got a chance to fill up with a gas price that was under $2 a gallon. I can't remember the last time I've seen that. Well, I accidentally filled up with the Plus instead of the Regular. How did that happen? Well, you would think that the Regular and Supreme pumps would be on the ends with the middle grade being in the, well, middle. But no, the sneaky gas station owners put the Regular in the middle. I wasn't paying attention, so they got me! It was definitely a "duh" moment for me.

Here's a question for the toothbrush manufacturers. Why do you keep making the handles fatter and fatter so that they don't fit through the toothbrush holders in our bathrooms?

Don't you think it's ironic that soap can create scum, when it's the very thing that we use to clean scum?


Now that I'm taking a little break from my jewelry bench, I have all these random thought going through my brain. Thanks for listening. :)

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh! We're down to the mid $2 range in the Bay Area which is unheard of. Let's hope this is a good trend!

Amanda said...

Wow! Under 2$, amazing! Gas is about 2.45$ here. I'm so glad! Remember when you could fill up your tank for $10??

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

All very good points. Esp about soap.

As for the tooth brush thing, I have an electric one... so I can't sympathize, yet.

As for soap scum.. it actually leaves a film which IS the scum. The only thing that really kills scum would be detergent which is too harsh on our skin :) FYI...

Songy said...

ranting is good.. specially on blogs because so many people will hear you instead of just one or two. :)