Friday, March 20, 2009

Quick Update


You may remember that I posted about getting my jewelry area organized by getting a new desk and other organizational items. Well, I've decided to set up studio space at my friend's shoe store, Eviva, in Decatur. It works out perfectly, since I love shoes and can now be around them all day. It'll actually also be nice to have some social interaction and get out of the house. I just set up the space, so I don't have pictures, but will post some soon. I'm also working on new pieces and gearing up for festival season, so stay tuned for some new items.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to see your new studio set up!

Brenda said...

That sounds exciting!!!!

lillyella said...

oh I can totally appreciate the social interaction and get out of the house part - thats what kills me somedays. cant wait to see it! And of course, jealous of you being around all the shoes :)

f2images said...

That is so exciting!! Is it "perfect"...or more "dangerous". I think the temptation would be too much for me!...lol Can't wait to see the pics!

Clementine said...

Oh, how fun! What a cool idea. And the inspiration..... That's going to be great.