Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Celebrity Style - Emma Watson

I just read this morning that Emma Watson (she plays Hermione in the Harry Potter movies) has decided to attend Brown University. The accompanying picture was of her wearing a vintage Ossie Clark print dress. Love the dress which you can see her wearing on the left. On the right is her in this cute Jason Wu number. I did some searches to see other outfits, and I love her style.
Image courtesy of Getty Images and Red Carpet Fashion Awards

She has grown up to be quite lovely, and smart too. Love the shoes! ;)

3 comments:

amanda said...

oh man i love her. shes so beautiful and cute and dresses so great. awesome girl.

Catherine Ivins said...

I love Emma Watson, too- she is smart and styling- our little Hermione has grown up very nicely!

mchen said...

Super cute stuff indeed. Is it bad that I don't know who she is, though??? Hee hee. So not in the Hollywood loop!

Looks AND smarts. Great combo!