Thursday, July 23, 2009

Custom Bridal Earrings

I was so excited when soon to be married, Amy, contacted me through Etsy to create custom earrings for her bridesmaids. She told me that she loves the Luxe Green Amethyst hoops, but wanted something with yellow to match the bridesmaids dresses.
She sent me a picture of the dress, and I knew that the citrine stones I have would be perfect. So that she could stay within her budget, (she has 5 bridesmaids) I created a smaller version of the earrings. I'm very happy with the way they came out, and think that Amy will be pleased too. Pretty yes? And the dress is super cute! Now I don't know what shoes they'll be wearing, but I went and found a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti shoes that I thought would complete the ensemble.
Amy, thanks so much for letting me be part of your special day!

2 comments:

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

those earrings are lovely! and that yellow dress is adorable!

mchen said...

You did a fantabulous job... I hope she sends you pics!