Friday, December 18, 2009

Get To Know... The Asian Cajuns

Alright kids. This is my last interview for the year, so of course it has to be good. And I do have to say, they've all been good. So for this last one, I'd like to introduce to you, the Asian Cajuns! They are fashionista twins who run the fabulous blog, The Asian Cajuns, and local celebrities. I met them by seeing them at a local restaurant and going up to them saying "Excuse me, are you the Asian Cajuns?" in front of their boyfriends and visiting parents. Hehe, it was a rock star moment. Well, I could go on, so here are their finished sentences, which they did separately. Enjoy and be sure to check out their site!

Catherine:
I am…an AsianCajun.
In another life I was…either a queen or a maid...I'm going to go with queen.


In a future life, I hope to be…a twin again.
Many people don’t know that I…really enjoy a slice of grilled Spam.
I wish I had known sooner...that Anderson Cooper was gay.
I’d like to learn to…enjoy blue cheese.
I can’t believe I…can't run half a mile without getting winded.
I've never...not liked sour patch kids.
If I won the lottery, I would…travel to Sweden and shop at H&M and Ikea.
I’d like to thank the Academy for…recognizing all the people who have made a tremendous difference in the world...of Hollywood.

Lauren:

I am ... the other AsianCajun (my mom didn't know she was having twins until the doctor said, "Oh my God, there's another one.").
In another life I was... probably, you know, the Dalai Lama, or the person who made his sandals.
In a future life, I hope to be... a twin again too! Even if it were twin ligers, I'd vote for having a double.
Many people don't know that I... wish I could sing.
I wish I had known sooner... how to make a good gumbo.
I'd like to learn to... have Hilary Clinton's composure (learning how to rock a pantsuit would be a bonus).
I can't believe I... never got to meet Kevin Aucoin.
I've never... been comfortable in the water, unless it's bathtub.
If I won the lottery, I would... be so tempted to buy the Olsen twins' wardrobe, but I would travel and donate more money to women in third world countries (who will some day soon rule the world).
I'd like to thank the Academy for... nominating me so I could wear this dress and these shoes (red Valentino, sky-high Christian Louboutins)

5 comments:

smartchic said...

i follow the asian cajuns' blog for some time now. love their style.

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

what fun and fabulous young ladies! thanks for the intro, June! off to check out their blog. :)

AsianCajuns (Cath) said...

Thanks for posting this June! I'll mention it in our blog soon.

Smartchic, thanks for reading :).

eNVe, we hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute interview!

June Shin said...

Thanks for reading guys! Glad you like the interview. :)