Friday, November 21, 2008

Drapey Leaves Necklace

Do you remember my first blog poll with the different leaf earrings? Well, I decided to take one of those designs and turn it into a necklace. I tested it out at the Chomp and Stomp show and it was a success! So many people admired it, and some even bought one! So it is now up for sale at my shop. The other thing I did was make it with different stones. So you can get it with carnelian (shown), garnet, iolite, peridot, or black spinel.

I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

3 comments:

AsianCajuns said...

That necklace is gorgeous! It's perfect for autumn.

Feminine Personae said...

very nice june! When are you posting the earrings? Do you have it in Silver? How about the two-toned look? Can't wait to see your new creations!

l'actrice said...

It's amazingly beautiful, June!

BrownBunnybyIris