Friday, July 10, 2009

some birthday pics

My birthday co-celebration was about 3 weeks ago, but I just wanted to share some pics from the day. As you can see, the party was more for my niece then me, but that's ok. I already had 34 of them and this was her second. I think her favorite thing was the balloon, and she was so excited to blow out the candles!
For this party, the hubby slaved in the kitchen for hours and hours marinating and cooking up 3 different kinds of meat, for Korean tacos. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of them, but believe me, they were a huge hit. We also got 2 small cakes from Cafe Maum, a Korean bakery. Their desserts tend to be very light and not as sugary as French desserts, but since I like the sweet stuff, I got about 20 cupcakes from the Atlanta Cupcake Factory. All in all, a great birthday for my niece and me.