Friday, January 30, 2009

Something for my wall

I apologize for my lack of posts, but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. So, I just wanted to share my latest purchase from Etsy. It is this fantastic block mounted photograph from f2images. Mark and Emi are a husband and wife team who started their company to share their photography with the world. Both my fiance and I love their work, so we just had to purchase something from their shop.


This lovely piece is currently hanging in our bedroom. I have a picture of it on the wall, but it just doesn't do the art justice. I strongly encourage you to check out their shop and read their blog.

3 comments:

lillyella said...

ooo how fantastic! I am so jealous - I cant wait to get the creativity barn finished so I can decorate with more of their work!

f2images said...

It means so much that you support me, June. Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying your mounted print! And I'm still jealous of Nicole's (Lillyella) "creativity barn". That would rock!!!

l'actrice said...

Really fun piece! Love it!