Sunday, February 1, 2009

Meet Chloe

Chloe is one of my 4 nieces. So far, all little girls in our family's next generation, and they're all adorable. Well, I knit a little bolero with some Habu yarn that I dyed myself. I wasn't sure how big it was going to turn out, since the yarn was a bit thinner than the one used in the pattern. So after I finished it, I thought it would at least fit Chloe, since she was about 3 months old when I sent it. Well, it turns out, she's a very healthy baby, so the bolero is a bit snug. But here she is modeling the sweater. Look at those cheeks!
I have plenty more of that yarn, so I'll just have to knit a larger one. :)

10 comments:

Hippie Dippy Designs said...

That bolero is pretty cool. I tried knitting but just couldn't get the hang of it so I stuck with crochet. I have deep respect for people who can knit. = )

Wren said...

omg. She is absolutely precious. And the bolero is too! Very nice- the color looks great on her :)

Mommy said...

The bolero is just too cute. Too bad she is so big! I'll give it to Kaz next time I see her for her new little one!

Brenda said...

She's adorable! I'm so impressed that you dyed your own yarn! That's something I want to learn to do this year.

Feminine Personae said...

very cute june. your younger brother has 4 kids? looks like you have to catch up!

Anonymous said...

Kevin has 4 kids????? I feel old.

June Shin said...

Oh, I should clarify. My brother doesn't have any kids, my cousins do. So technically they're my cousins, but feel like my nieces.

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooo cute!!!

f2images said...

What a doll!!! And such a cute sweater!! Oh, I love babies! ;)

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, she is precious! Also, I nominated you for a blog award, so check out HiS to receive it!