Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays Sale!

Hello lovely readers! I'm hoping you're all having a wonderful holiday season. Mine consisted of eating a lot of Korean and Indian food and just vegging out at home. Well, I just wanted to take the time out to thank you all for your support and reading my little blog. I also wanted to let you know that I've marked down everything in my shop by 50%! I have to do inventory after the year is over, so it would be great if I had fewer things to count. So take advantage because prices will be going back up on Jan 1, 2010.

Cheers!

2 comments:

mchen said...

Happy 2010 to you, June.
I envy your vegging and eating...

I'm really glad we made each other's e-acquaintance this year. You rock! (And so does your jewelry :)

Lola Warner said...

Loved readingg this thank you