Monday, December 1, 2008

Bowling at Home

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend. I ate and drank enough to make me sleepy and lazy this weekend. A great way to spend a long weekend.

Yesterday, G and I went over to our friends' house for Sunday dinner of pizza and played a few games of Wii bowling. I had never played any Wii games, so I was really excited. The game definitely lived up to my expectation. It was so much fun! I'm sure most of you have played Wii by now, but if you haven't go buy one or find a friend who has one. This might become a regular Sunday night thing. :)
image from www.infendo.com


Next time, I'll try to snap some pictures of us actually bowling.

2 comments:

Songy said...

There's nothing like Nintendo Wii physical action after having just a little too much food.

Love Wii's golf and that bowling game too.. although we don't have it my brother in law's family has all possible game consoles on Earth!

Anonymous said...

we need to get you and gene rocking out on wii guitar hero now.