Friday, December 5, 2008

Thursday Etsy Favorites - Brown Bunny by Iris

I've been slacking on my weekly Etsy favorites, but I'll try to be good and post regularly again. So it's back with this week's feature being Brown Bunny by Iris. Iris is a totally cool gal from Berlin who creates one of a kind hats. I don't have the writing talent to do her shop justice, so it'll have to be said with her pictures.


Don't you love the way her hats are modeled and photographed! She's a fabulous designer and overall cool chick!

Edit: Oops, I forgot that it's Friday, but I wrote this last night, so I'm all confused. But I'll keep the title as is. And as Shay said, Happy Friday!

5 comments:

l'actrice said...

Thank you cool June for calling me a cool chick and fabulous designer from Berlin! I love you for your amazing support on my treasuries and for writing about my hats!
You are such a sweet girl! Believe me I adore your jewelry! I also went to your website http://www.juneshin.com/ and found out that you sell in many stores in Atlanta and even in Roswell. Love you June!
BrownBunnybyIris

Unknown said...

Happy Friday!

FishStikks said...

What wonderful hats!!

AsianCajuns said...

Those hats are beautiful! For some reason the link didn't work for me, but I'll click on her comment :).

June Shin said...

I just fixed the link, but click on any of the pics and they will bring you to her shop as well.