Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Boots and Boutique - Eviva!

I've been wanting a new pair of boots, preferably more casual than the pointy toed ones I currently own. So I went over to Eviva, over in downtown Decatur. I was thinking that I wanted some motorcycle boots or something similar with low-heels, since I'm on my feet constantly, but I spotted these Fornarinas, and now they're a new addition to my collection.

So not only does Eviva have fabulous shoes, they are now also carrying June Shin jewelry! Do you need any more reasons to go there?

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Those are some seriously cute boots!

l'actrice said...

So cute this boots June! And another Boutique sells your jewelry!! Bravo!

Brownbunnybyiris

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Ooh I like those!

Feminine Personae said...

"these boots are made for walking! and that's just what they'll do! one of these days these boots are going to walk all over you...!"
-Nancy Sinatra

thumbs up!

Unknown said...

LOVE those boots.. they look amazing

Anonymous said...

Great boots and congrats on the new boutique! That's really awesome!

AsianCajuns said...

These are absolutely awesome, June! And I loooove Eviva already. Eviva with June Shin jewels = heaven!

Ashley said...

June I love them! They look great! Happy Christmas!