Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ozark Neckwarmer

You may or may not know, that I work part-time at the most fabulous yarn shop in the Southeast, Knitch. Thus, I have easy access to luxurious and fun yarns. Now that it's officially cold out, I start up with my knitting projects. Last year, I bought this awesome handspun yarn from Ozark Handspun, and has been it sitting in my yarn basket waiting to be knit. When I bought it, I didn't know what I wanted to knit, but just loved the colors and had to have it. Well, it is now a very warm neckwarmer that I knit for myself. I finished it in less than an hour and found a fun purple button to give it a nice pop of color.


It's so cozy and warm, and I absolutely love it. If I had the time, I would sell knitted accessories in addition to my jewelry, but, jewelry keeps me busy enough. So, do you likey?

7 comments:

lillyella said...

oh how fabulous!! I havent quite mastered knitting but I do love to crochet. I, too, wish I had more time for it. Maybe someday.

l'actrice said...

Oh, I like it a lot June! It's so soft it and looks very well on you!!

BrownBunnybyIris

Brenda said...

I lovey! I've been dying to try Ozark -- your neckwarmer is gorgeous! In fact, I was looking at some just this morning ... I might have to go back soon.

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

That is soooo pretty!

June Shin said...

Thanks everyone! Brenda, you have to try it. The yarn is so fun!

f2images said...

It's gorgeous! And it looks extremely warm and snuggly....appropriate for my 6 degree WI morning!! ;)

Ashley said...

June, I love it! It is so beautiful, and I bet it's warm too! Love the purple button!