Monday, May 11, 2009

New Necklaces

I've always loved long dangling earrings, so when I started making jewelry, that was all I made for a while. Friends would tell me I needed to start making necklaces, but since I didn't wear them to often, I wasn't sure what kind of necklaces to make. Well, I've gotten over that and have been having fun creating new necklaces for my shop.
The flower bar necklace was a big hit at the festival, so I'll be making a bunch more in different colors as well. I will slowly be adding these to my Etsy shop.

7 comments:

Bridget said...

Your necklace designs are lovely.

Feminine Personae said...

very nice! I know what you mean. I used to only wear watches and bracelets, if that much...

June Shin said...

Thanks so much!

israel artists said...

I totally understand. I also used to make earring only. I even wrote a similar post on my own blog.

Jan Halvarson said...

pretty!

Sydney said...

That flower bar necklace is just gorgeous!! Can't wait to see it in the shop, or around my neck :)

Amy (the b-line) said...

Very pretty. Love that flower bar necklace!