Saturday, May 9, 2009

Looks Good Enough to Eat

I see a lot of artists who make fake food, whether they be felted, crocheted, sewed, soaps, clay, etc. so I was just browsing through Etsy for these delicious lovelies. I think the biggest teasers are the soap makers. They make the soaps look so good!

Images from the artists' Etsy shops


Counterclockwise from upper left:

Gifted box sushi set, $75 by treaclezoo
Strawberry Crepes , $15 by PetitPlat
Chocolate Creme Filled Cupcake Soap, $4 by LoveLeeSoaps

The chocolate creme filled cupcake soap even has cream in the middle, if you cut it open. How cute is that?

4 comments:

. Phydeaux . Phydelle . said...

People amaze me with their cleverness - now I'm hungry! :)

Feminine Personae said...

they are really scarily realistic...especially the sushi one! food and bathroom stuff just don't mix!

WendyB said...

Those cupcakes are awesome.

hiking in stilettos said...

Those are so lovely! I really think they look good enough to eat, especially the cupcake!