Saturday, May 9, 2009

Looks Good Enough to Eat

I see a lot of artists who make fake food, whether they be felted, crocheted, sewed, soaps, clay, etc. so I was just browsing through Etsy for these delicious lovelies. I think the biggest teasers are the soap makers. They make the soaps look so good!

Images from the artists' Etsy shops


Counterclockwise from upper left:

Gifted box sushi set, $75 by treaclezoo
Strawberry Crepes , $15 by PetitPlat
Chocolate Creme Filled Cupcake Soap, $4 by LoveLeeSoaps

The chocolate creme filled cupcake soap even has cream in the middle, if you cut it open. How cute is that?

4 comments:

Brenda said...

People amaze me with their cleverness - now I'm hungry! :)

Feminine Personae said...

they are really scarily realistic...especially the sushi one! food and bathroom stuff just don't mix!

WendyB said...

Those cupcakes are awesome.

Ashley said...

Those are so lovely! I really think they look good enough to eat, especially the cupcake!