Friday, May 1, 2009

Word of the Day - Dangerous

I've decided to pick random words from my head and search Etsy using that word to see what comes up. So the first word of this series is "dangerous," for absolutely no reason at all.1. The Boy That Fears No Danger, $18 by myfolklover
2. Ms. Scarlet in the Conservatory with the Knife, $18.50 by LunasBaublebilities
3. Idel Threat Scoop Shirt, $24 by MoxieMadness
4. The Dangerous Liaison Wicked Ankle Cuff, $265 by BoudoirQueen
5. DANGER Will Robinson Cork Necklace, $16 by uncorked
6. Dangerous Exhileration, $150 by FreyRichards

4 comments:

f2images said...

That is a fun idea! I love the gun shirt....hot!

Emi ;)

Anonymous said...

Interesting search term actually, I don't think I would use it for anything but a photo of a danger sign or something!

Catherine Ivins said...

Hey June- What a great idea! Thank you for including my robot in your fun!

xo- Cat :)

Ashley said...

Great idea. I love the results!