Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Avondale Autumn Festival and Sale!

Happy happy hump day! Since I will be participating at a local Arts and Crafts market this weekend, I will not be running a special this weekend. Instead, I'm doing a special for today only. All necklaces in my shop will be discounted 15% off if you mention my blog on checkout. This offer valid until midnight tonight.

For thos of you in the Atlanta area, I hope you'll come out to the festival. It takes place on Sat from 10-6 and Sunday, Noon-5. There will be over 75 artists and vendors, so it should be a great time. The festival location will be on the corner of Lakeview Place and Berkeley Drive in Avondale Estates. Hope to see you there!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That necklace on the left is SO beautiful!

June Shin said...

Thanks nuvonova!

Songy said...

I wouldn't have thought of gold and pearl last year but they totally work this season. I do need more gold stuff. They are really nice.