Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am out of the loop

When I used to work 9-5 in front of a computer, I was always up on the latest gossip, and fill in my friends on the goings on of Hollywood stars. Now, I don't even know who half the "celebrities" are anymore. Who are Heidi and Spencer and why do we care about them? I just read that Ben & Jen had their second daughter a week ago. I didn't even know she was pregnant! I guess I spend my time browsing through shopping and indie artist blogs now, or just a product of getting older. Well, congrats to Jen & Ben, and welcome baby Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck.

Image from babble.com

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Who ARE Heidi and Spencer???

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

I'm with you on feeling out of the loop! No idea who those two are either. Fun blog you have, btw! :D

l'actrice said...

Same with me! I don't even know these guys anymore:-) Always love your blog, June!

Brownbunnybyiris

Anonymous said...

Haha ha!!

Heidi and Spencer are from a reality show called The Hills... it's all completely outrageous.

...also, I thought the EXACT same thing as you about Ben and Jen, I read it in the paper and was baffled!

I really like Jen, she has such a pretty face and plays such likeable characters!