Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My newest studiomate

My studio space is just filled with my tools and supplies, and I've been wanting to decorate it up a bit; maybe put in an inspiration board. I have a good sized Etsy wishlist of things I'd like to get, so it was hard to just purchase one item. Well, the first addition to my studio is this cutie, needle-felted chickee from feltmeupdesigns. Isn't she cute? I haven't given her a name yet, but she just sits on top of my desk watching me bend wire and solder. I've been loving this shop for a while and had a really hard time choosing one. Who knows, maybe she'll have some friends to keep her company when I'm not there. :)For the past two years, I've been wanting to take up needle felting. Maybe one of these days I'll take the plunge. But in the meantime, I will be browsing and purchasing from those who have mastered it.

2 comments:

elsie said...

your studio mate is a doll!! I took a needle felting bead class and after trying my hand at it I appreciate what felters do all the more!!!

Oh, My Darling said...

Aw, what a little sweetheart!