Friday, February 13, 2009

Toilet-Sink Combo

Sounds scary right? Well, I saw this in the pages of Dwell magazine and just had to share. This would've been perfect in many of the NYC apartments that I've been in, and the people at Neo-Metro have done a nice job of designing this great space saver. You can have the toilet facing left or right to fit your bathroom.
Image courtesy of neo-metro.com

Cost? About $4700. Hmmm, I think if you live in a tiny NYC apt, you probably can't afford this toilet, and those who can, probably live in a decent sized abode. A bit ironic, don't you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! What a pain to clean though, my stainless steel stuff makes me crazy.

Feminine Personae said...

it looks like what they have on an airplane... very strange!

jayjolou said...

I'd love to see this in each room of this boarding house; a tiny, private half bath so that when the old man, or "Princess Peabrain" tie up the main bathroom for an hour apiece, at least I'd have my own place to "go."